Call us Artist or call us Engineers, there seems to be many of us, like myself, that can direct our creativeness in a positive way. I see them more and more at craft shows and on the web. People are taking used and discarded items and giving them a new life, a new purpose. Upcycling provides uniqueness in a progressive way and can be more resourceful than recycling .

My mission with A Creative Shade of Green is to impose the idea that you really can create quality from something old or discarded by promoting those who have dedicated themselves to inventively reusing what they find or have.

I would like to present my ideas as well as others like myself that share a similar mission. Hence…

A Creative Shade of Green

Monday, September 19, 2011

Finding A New Home For My Old Leather Boots

Live Learn and Improve

 
I was rummaging in the closet the other day and found my old riding boots. Well... my second back-ups. When you ride every day in whatever weather, you have second back-ups. I don't ride anymore but there are a ton of miles on these and they are still very close to my heart. I really wanted to find an excuse to keep them around.


Photo By Carly & Art
Inspired by this picture I decided to transplant the Orange-Mint Plant that I knocked over in the dark the other night. The pot was broken to smithereens! 



Muti-Tasking as a door stopper for the shed door. 
I like this addition to the property.

No comments: